On Saturday we had our very first stall at the wonderful Leyton Food Market, in the beautiful Coronation Gardens in E10. And we had such a great day!
Despite not much sleep the night before (turns out there’s quite a lot to do before being ready for your first market stall ever) it was a truly awesome day. The sun shone, the food kicked arse, the market buzzed and we smiled a lot. What more could you ask for!
What’s even more exciting is that we’ve been asked almost immediately to come back and take some additional slots at the market. So rather than it just being a one off – we’re going to be back next week!
So for anyone that missed us, you can come back and try our antipodean style steak or mushroom sandwiches this Saturday 16th from 09:00 – 17:00.
Big, huge, massive thanks to:
- All the customers who came, ate our food, had some chat with us and shared their feedback. It was so wonderful to meet you all and be welcomed into the Leyton community.
- The market organisers and other stall holders to welcomed us and made sure we settled in ok (even in gas bottlegate)
- The wonderful Nick Wood for being our stall architect, sign creator and driver. A true superstar – especially as it was one of his busiest weeks of the year
- Meg (aka Roo #2) for being our hostess with the mostess on the stall
- All our amazing friends and familyfor coming along to the market and supporting us
So see you again on Saturday. We LOVED making our food and feeding you – we already can’t wait for next time!
K & R